Land Rover-ORBEA's Mike Northey, fresh off his third-place finish in a tough road stage at the NRC Nature Vallery Gran Prix in Minnesota, rode to a top finish Tuesday night at PIR. Northey finished ahead of Rapha racing's Todd Littlehales and Aaron Sander of Cyclerpath Racing.
In the Cat. 3/4 race, Brian Gumpert finsihed ahead of Ironclad Performance Wear's Jeff Harwood and Life Cycles' Jeremy Garbellano.
Capa Cycling Team's Ryan Seward too the Cat. 4/5 race, Alan Stewart (Oregon State) second, and Jordan Siemens thrid.
PIR Tuesday Night Series
1. Seward, Ryan (Capa Cycling Team) 15
2. Allen, Stuart (Oregon State) 14
3. Siemens, Jordan 13
4. Anderson, Eric (Pacific Power Blue Sky) 8
5. Pugh, Lance (Beaverton Bicycle Club) 7
1 Gumpert, Brian 18
2. Harwood, Jeff (Ironclad Performance Wear) 13
3. Garbellano, Jeremy (Life Cycles) 12
4. Staples, Joe 12
5. Allen, Gary (Liberty Cycle) 9
1. Northey, Mike (Land Rover-ORBEA) 19
2. Littlehales, Todd (Rapha Racing) 14
3. Sander, Aaron (Cyclepath Racing) 11
4. Marcy, Steve (Rapha Racing) 10
5. Romney, Eric 8
Complete OBRA results are HERE.