Rapha Racing's Todd Littlehales repeated his week-three win (pictured in this file photo) at Portland International Raceway Tuesday night ahead of Cyclepath's John Browning and Sunset Cycle's Jonathan McCoy. April overall winner Christian Tresser may have had tired legs from his Monday Night Masters win the evening before and finished seventh.
Portland Bicycle Studio's Kelly Ryan won May's first week in a crash-shortened event ahead of Ryan Taylor (Land Rover/ORBEA) and Chris Haverty (Bridgetown Velo).
Hot-spot and finish points are totalled to arrive at the overall race result each night. Points for the monthly contest are then assigned 10 deep: 15, 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. Ties go to the most recent highest result.
In the Cat 3/4 race, Mopha's Christopher Osolin took the night, finishing ahead of Robert Vigeant (Team Oregon) and Matthew Neff (Aeolus Cycling). Beaverton Bicycle Club's Stephen McDade won the Cat 4/5 race ahead of Darrin Seeds (Yakima Bike Vigilantes) and Johannes Weber (Ironclad Performance Wear).
PIR Tuesday Night, May 12
Cat 4/5 - 37 finishers
1. McDade, Stephen (Beaverton Bicycle Club) 15
2. Seeds, Darrin (Yakima Bike Vigilantes) 12
3. Weber, Johannes (Ironclad Performance Wear) 12
4. Zack, George (Beaverton Bicycle Club) 11
Cat 3/4 - 55 finishers
1. Osolin, Christopher (Mopha) 17
2. Vigeant, Robert (Team Oregon) 13
3. Neff, Matthew (Aeolus Cycling) 12
4. Condron, Kevin (Gentle Lovers) 11
5. Brush, Walton 10
Pro/1/2/3 - 76 finishers
1. Littlehales, Todd (Rapha Racing) 15
2. Browning, John (Cyclepath Racing) 12
3. McCoy, Jonathan (Sunset Cycles/CycleOne) 10
4. Coker, Aaron (HPChiro/Hammer Nutrition) 10
5. Gates, David (Bridgetown Velo) 10