UPDATE: Wednesday, 9 p.m. -- Complete April 21 PIR photos are now posted HERE.
Former Navigators and Sierra-Nevada pro Todd Littlehales returned to the old haunts at Portland International Raceway Tuesday, winning the final sprint and enough hotspot points to snatch the overall in the Men's Pro/1/2/3 race.
Huge numbers showed up for the third race of the 2009 Tuesday night series. Sixty-five riders competed in the Cat 4/5 race, more than 100 in the 3/4 race and nearly 90 in the Pro/1/2/3 event.
Littlehales, who rides for Rapha Racing's veteran squad, battled Land Rover-Orbea's Evan Elken, HP Chiropractic's Aaron Coker, Cyclepath's Christian Tresser and a host of others throughout the night for sprint points.
Littlehales' Rapha Teammate Jon Grochau won this year's first PIR April 7.
1. Littlehales, Todd - Rapha Racing (17)
2. Coker, Aaron - HPChiro/Hammer Nutrition (14)
3. Abers, Brian - Bike Central (10)
4. Tresser, Christian - Cyclepath Racing (10)
5. Elken, Evan - Land Rover/ORBEA (9)
1. Ratliff, Brian - Portland Velo (15)
2. Goff, Wade - Half Fast Velo (12)
3. Swearingen, Wes - Mountain View Cycles (11)
4. Harwood, Jeff - Ironclad Performance Wear (10)
5. Gibson, Nick (8)
1. Cummings, Jacob - tarck (15)
2. Seeds, Darrin - Yakima Bike Vigilantes (12)
3. Severson, Tom - Centrex Construction Inc. (10)
4. Cecotti, Shawn (8)
5. Utz, Zachary (7)